Glad you asked! You should pack:
- Tire chains (in case of snow/ice)
- Laundry detergent if you think you will want to do laundry
- Extra toilet paper if your family needs it (we provide 15-20 rolls)
- All the food and your essential spices and condiments (we provide many spices, but can’t be sure we will have what you want.) Bring cooking oil, coffee, mustard, rice, anything that you plan to cook with or eat.
- Your personal care products such as soaps, shampoo, lip balm, lotion, shaving cream, razors, bubble bath, etc.
- Paper goods you might like to use such as paper towels, napkins, tissue paper
- Snow sleds or other snow implements for winter, canteens and hiking poles and anything you need for the lake for the summer
- Chargers for your phones and laptops, DVDs if you want to play them, books to read, pencils/pens and paper if you want them
- Plastic bags for dog poop if you are bringing your dogs, bowls and dishes for pets, extra sheets for covering furniture if you have shedding dogs that are allowed on furniture or beds (there are approximately 14 couches and 16 beds, so pack enough for any room that your pet might be allowed to enter.)